Showing all 2 results
To Our Valued Guest,
The health, welfare and safety of our guests, and employees is paramount at Spa Bleu. The COVID-19 health crisis has had a tremendous impact on families, communities, and businesses around the world. With your safety and satisfaction at the heart of Spa Bleu, we are working diligently to support you during this challenging time. As such, we wanted to highlight the Enhanced Safety Protocols we have in place at Spa Bleu. Additionally, we want to ensure each and every one of you that we strictly follow all protocols that have been outlined by Provincial Health Authorities and WorksafeBC.
Enhanced Safety Protocols
• Social Distancing signage.
• Multiple sanitizing stations available.
• Mandatory mask policy for all guests and team members.
• Contactless payment options.
• Enhanced hourly cleaning/disinfecting protocols of our washroom and service rooms.
• Limited occupancy as per WorksafeBC and Provincial Health.
• Guests fill forms when booking appointment.
• Tracing clients with emails or phone numbers.
• Enhanced safety training for team members.
• Wellness Checks including temperature checks for all team members prior to starting work daily.
• Strict policy for all team members not to come to work when ill.
• Wellness signage for our guests specifically highlighting “Do Not Enter If Feeling Ill & After Travel”. You must have Quarantined 14 Days prior to your visit.
We appreciate your support in following these protocols. If you have any questions regarding our Enhanced Safety Protocols or have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and stay safe!